Sunday, June 23, 2013

C4T #2

I was assigned to Mr. Robos blog The PE geek for my C4T commenting. In the first post I commented on he talks about a new app for PE teachers called balance it. This app basically gives the PE teacher a visual representation of things the teacher could teach their students to do in class. For example it would should a picture of three students making a human pyramid. Two students would be on their hands and knees while the third students in on his/her hands and knees on top of the other two students backs. The app is a quick and easy way for teachers to come up with games and such things on a quick notice or can be used for planned out assignments as well. In the second post I commented on Mr. Robo is telling about how how senior level students are assigned an assignment in which they use Instagram. The students are assigned to find and post an inspirational picture before or after each of their own workouts. I think this is pretty cool! I am a very avid user of Instagram myself and I am always into reading inspirational quotes and picture they also get me pumped up for my workout!

2 comments:

  1. "In the first post I commented on he talks" You need a comma after on.

    What is the name of the app? That is essential to your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw quite a few grammatical mistakes here, so it would be a good idea to type your posts up in a word processor before posting! Also, you forget your alt and title modifiers for your picture!

    ReplyDelete